Orem & Provo
Genesis Dental of Orem & Provo
Finding a dentist you’re comfortable with who provides high-quality care is important! Come to Genesis Dental of Orem & Provo with your whole family for the dental care you deserve.
We treat you like family. At your appointment, you can meet our awesome staff, who are always ready for a good laugh but know how to provide treatment that makes a difference. While doing your routine cleaning in Orem and Provo, Utah, they’re always careful to make sure our patients are comfortable. We always let you know what we’re doing and never do anything you don’t want.
With extended hours in the evening and even appointment times on Saturday, we make it as easy as possible to get to the dentist.
Schedule your appointment by calling 801-224-9555.
Excellent Family Dentistry in Orem and Provo
Everyone needs a family dentist – a trusted professional who can provide comprehensive dental care for all family members, from young children to senior citizens.
Dr. Peet is a family dentist you can rely on for regular checkups and cleanings and more complex procedures such as fillings, crowns, and extractions. In addition, he provides guidance on how to maintain good oral hygiene habits at home.
The whole team at Genesis Dental will make you feel comfortable and relaxed during your appointments and will take the time to answer any questions you may have.
Excellent Orthodontics in Orem and Provo
Are you looking for an orthodontist? We offer orthodontic treatment at our Orem location too! Dr. Young, one of our orthodontists, can provide any treatment option you’re looking for, including braces and Invisalign®. With our advanced technologies, we can offer more orthodontic solutions than ever before, so you are sure to find a treatment that meets your needs and budget.
For many people, orthodontics is vital for achieving a healthy, attractive smile. Orthodontic treatment can correct various dental problems, from crowded teeth to severe bite misalignments. In addition, orthodontics can also improve the overall health of your teeth and gums. By correcting dental problems, orthodontics can help prevent tooth decay and gum disease. As a result, orthodontic treatment can have a lasting impact on your oral health.
In addition to improving your health, orthodontic treatment can also boost your confidence and self-esteem. A straighter, more attractive smile can make a big difference in how you feel about yourself.
Rely on Dr. Erik Peet
Dr. Erik Peet grew up in a military family and traveled and lived all over the world, but his favorite place is Utah Valley. After graduating from BYU, he worked milking rattlesnakes. Deciding that wasn’t for him, he went with his original plan to become a dentist. Dental school in Las Vegas gave him a lot of fun stories to share with patients. Ask him about his first patient! Or about the one who said a toothache was worse than being shot!
With his wife and two boys, Dr. Peet loves to hike, bike, rock climb, and any other activity that finds him in the mountains.
Dr. Peet will ensure you know your choices when it comes to your teeth. Here at Genesis, you are part of the dental team! We are dedicated to you and your dental health and look forward to seeing your smile!
You can come to him for a variety of dental treatments, including:
- Teeth cleanings: Regular teeth cleanings help thoroughly remove plaque and tartar that can build up on your teeth and lead to tooth decay or gum disease.
- Fillings: If you have a cavity, Dr. Peet can carefully place a filling made of a natural-colored composite resin material to restore your tooth.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown is a “cap” covering a tooth to restore it to its original shape and size. Crowns can also be placed on implants to provide a tooth-like replacement for a missing tooth that looks great and functions naturally.
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is used to replace one or more missing teeth. A bridge comprises two crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap and a crown in between.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth. A small titanium post is carefully placed in the jawbone to replace the missing tooth’s root, and a dental crown is placed on top.
- Root canals: A root canal is a therapeutic treatment to save a tooth that has become infected or damaged. The nerve and pulp are gently removed from the inside of the tooth, and the space is filled with a rubber-like material.
A Great Town With a Great Dentist
As Orem and Provo, Utah residents know, we live in a great town. We have access to plenty of outdoor activities, good schools, and a wonderful community. And when it comes to dental care, we’re lucky to have Genesis Dental & Orthodontics nearby.
Call us today to set up an appointment. We look forward to seeing your smile.
Hear From Our Patients
Check Out Our Convenient Location
We’re not too far from Utah Valley University, and we’re just off State Street and 800 S in Orem. Just north of us, you can check out the Orem Heritage Museum or the Scera Park Pool after your appointment. Looking for a dentist close to your child’s school? We’re not too far from Scera Park School and Orem High School.
Schedule Your Appointment
If you’re looking for your new family dentist, schedule your appointment today at Genesis Dental in Orem by giving us a call or texting us at 801-609-6685.