Goodbye Braces, Hello Invisalign®!
If you wish you had straighter teeth but don’t want to go through the process of braces, choose Invisalign®! This type of treatment works by providing you a series of custom aligners that move your teeth to the desired result. You can expect to switch to a different aligner every week or few weeks, as the aligners continue to gently move your teeth.
Does Invisalign® work?
Yes! Invisalign® in Utah is an effective method to straighten teeth, all with a seemingly invisible look. If you want to learn more about if it’s right for you, schedule a free consultation with us.
Who Is Invisalign® Right For?
Invisalign® can be used to treat many cases, from gaps or crowded teeth to malocclusions (bad bites). You may benefit from this treatment option if you:
You Have a Busy Schedule
Smile with confidence, as you straighten your teeth without the appearance of braces. At Genesis Dental we offer appointment times in the evening and on weekends, so you never have to miss work or school to make it to your orthodontist.
You Are a High School Student
Want to finish out your high school days with perfectly straight teeth? Braces don’t have to be a necessary part of the high school experience to create your confident smile. Even better, Invisalign® is safer for sports, since you don’t have to worry about losing a bracket.
You Have Had Braces Before
Anyone who’s had braces before knows you have to keep wearing your retainer to keep the results. If you lost your old retainer or your permanent retainer broke (it happens!) Invisalign® is the perfect solution to restore your smile to how it was.
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign® in Utah?
Can’t decide between Invisalign® or traditional braces? Both options have their perks. Here are just a few advantages:
- Nearly invisible. The aligners are transparent. You can straighten your teeth and smile proudly, and no one will even notice you’re straightening your teeth.
- Fewer appointments. If you’re planning on traditional braces, you can expect to visit us every four to six weeks. With Invisalign® you only have to come in every three to four months.
- Eat whatever you’d like. Because the aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you’d like, as long as you brush and floss after! This means popcorn, caramel, and even whole apples aren’t off-limits for Invisalign® wearers.
What Should I Expect at Genesis Dental?
First, come to one of our locations for your free consultation! During this appointment, we’ll discuss each of our treatment options. From there, we’ll give you an estimate on the cost and the general length of treatment.
If you decide that Invisalign® is right for you, here are the next steps we’ll take:
- We scan of your mouth with an iTero® scanner. Starting this treatment doesn’t mean gagging on goopy impression putty. We use our scanner to accurately determine how long your treatment can take and create your aligners, no putty necessary.
- You will be given all your trays and a schedule of when to switch from tray to tray.
- You come visit us every three to four months, so we can track your treatment’s progress.
- Once you finish your main trays, we may create some final touch-up trays to make sure your smile is perfect.
- We’ll provide a permanent or removable aligner to help you maintain your new smile.
Schedule Your Free Consultation!
If you want to start straightening your smile now, get started with your free consultation of Invisalign® in Utah by giving us a call! We can’t wait to meet you.